Wednesday 6 November 2013

Update on 20x200!!!!!

THEY ARE BACK AND ONLINE! 

20x200 is not fully up and running BUT they sent out an email today explaining that they are selling in stock art on another website of theirs youshouldbuyart.com

This is FANTASTIC news!!!!!!! Now I can buy all the art I regretted not getting before this whole mess and it tides me over until 20x200.com fully relaunches.

To celebrate I am finally going to purchase this
Joseph O. Holmes
 And have sent an email inquiring about this
Steve Lambert
Because they have just reopened they haven't made all of their art available immediately but will be reintroducing art from their inventory every week. If you have a specific peice of art in mind, like I do, you can send them an email and ask them about it, like I have.
I also really want these
Erich von Wunschheim
Elizabeth Huey
Feeling very wintery.

My only dilema with the relaunching of 20x200 is that I need more walls to hang my art!
Congratualtions  +Jen Bekman and everyone else at 20x200!

*update*
Shoot. They are not presently shipping to Canada. That will hopefully change soon. It is still GREAT news and a wonderful step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...